The built-in vector-zip will build a tree with a different structure than
what I need.
I want build a tree as described in the first post: the node value is the
first element of the vector and the children the rest of the elements.

zipper.core>  (loop [loc (tree-zipper [1 2 [3 4 5]])]
(if (z/end? loc)
  (z/root loc)
  (do (println (z/node loc))
      (recur (z/next loc)))))
[1 2 [3 4 5]]

2

[3 4 5]

4

5

[1 2 [3 4 5]]
zipper.core>  (loop [loc (z/vector-zip [1 2 [3 4 5]])]
(if (z/end? loc)
  (z/root loc)
  (do (println (z/node loc))
      (recur (z/next loc)))))