Hi all, quick batched update on some libs that I'm maintaining:

*Timbre - v3.0.0-RC2 - 2013-12-04*
==========================
Logging & profiling tools

Major recent changes:
* Carmine (Redis) appender that serializes log entries to length-limited,
rotating lists by log level. Allows easy querying+manipulation of log as a
Clojure value: the log is just a vector of ordered maps. Works great with
Datomic's query engine, or regular seq fns (filter, group-by, sort-by,
etc.).
* Support for ad hoc logging config - no longer reliant on a global config
atom (though it's still there for convenience).
* Appender rate limiter has been made a lot more flexible, useful by
default.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/timbre
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/timbre/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/timbre/ - API docs

*Carmine v2.4.0 - 2013-11-18*
=======================
Redis client & message queue

Major recent changes:
* Completely rewrote message queue system - numerous big improvements,
incl. important reliability improvements.
* Completely rewrote reply parsing system for robustness + flexibility.
* Brought Tundra out of alpha, added S3 datastore. Allows automatic data
replication to a secondary data store, and an option to automatically evict
cold keys from memory. Basically provides a convenient way of running Redis
against much larger datasets than can fit in memory.
* Big improvements to atomic operations API - everything has been unified
behind a single interface.
* A ton of other small improvements, including bug fixes.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/carmine
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/carmine/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/carmine/ - API docs

*Nippy v2.5.1 - 2013-12-04*
=====================
Extendable, high-performance, binary serialization

Major recent changes:
* Continued performance work. Think it's ballpark about as fast as it's
going to get.
* LZMA2 very-high-compression compressor (ahem).
* New Java Serializable fallback support. Basically serializes anything you
can throw at it - will select the best available method. Notably Throwables
of all types are now covered.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/nippy
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/nippy/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/nippy/ - API docs

*Tower v2.0.1 - 2013-11-06*
=====================
Internationalisation (i18n) and localisation (L10n) tools

Major recent changes:
* Stable.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/tower
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/tower/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/tower/ - API docs

*Faraday v1.0.1 - 2013-12-04*
======================
Amazon DynamoDB client

Major recent changes:
* Went 1.0, production-ready.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/faraday
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/faraday/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/faraday/ - API docs

*Touchstone v2.0.1 - 2013-11-25*
=========================
High performance, rapidly converging A/B testing tool

Major recent changes:
* Stable.

https://github.com/ptaoussanis/touchstone
https://github.com/ptaoussanis/touchstone/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
http://ptaoussanis.github.io/touchstone/ - API docs

*General status*
============

Tower still requires Clourescript dictionary support - hope to find some
time to look into that in the coming weeks. Carmine's got a bunch of
changes coming up to support Redis Cluster & Sentinel - though I'm waiting
on the specs there to get finalised first. Everything else should
(hopefully) stay more or less stable from here (modulo bugs).

Carmine's in good shape as of v2.4. Timbre's in good shape as of v3, though
the RC will need some time to settle before I'm confident it's good for
production.

Ahh- yeah, nothing else I can think of.

Hit me up if you have any questions/problems/wanna-say-hi/whatever.

Cheers! :-)

*Peter Taoussanis*ptaoussanis at gmail.com
https://twitter.com/ptaoussanis