Hi all,
while taking a watch to the OpenCV (Open Computer Vision) lib I wrote a very
short tutorial on how to setup a clojure environment to start interacting with
OpenCV with a CLJ REPL.

https://github.com/magomimmo/opencv/blob/2.4.7-macosx/samples/clojure/simple-sample/README.md

I wrote it because it was a way for me to remember the very first step to be
done, but also because I saw that on the official opencv website there are
opencv tutorials in python, java and scala, but not on clojure.

I personally think that we should try to contaminate other very active and
important open source communities if we want to see clojure ramping up a little
bit more.

The opencv tutorial maintainer wrote me that they are interested in a clojure
tutorial to be published on their site. So, if they are going to accept this
thin contribution, in some way it will be the clojure "face recognitio" on
their web site (opecv has millions of downloads).

this why I'm asking if anybody has anything against the submission of this
tutorial to the opencv official community and eventually if someone could
please verify that the quality of this very introductive tutorial is acceptable
for representing clojure in the opencv community (which is large).

My best

Mimmo

p.s.1 opencv uses .rst for documentation (which I don't' know at all and it
seems to me that it requires an annoying installation and setup on my mac osx).
I think that pandoc should be able to make the trick of converting from
markdown format to rst format, but if someone already has experience with rst
stuff (sphinx or something like that) I'll be very glad to receive an help.

p.s.2 there few others short tutorials on opencv around. If someone think they
are better that mine, just let me know. Just take into account that while I'm
investigating opencv, if I'll have time and energy I'll eventually write more
advanced tutorials.