Hey everyone, I just wanted to get some feedback on whether or not this is
a good idea.  I've seen clj-refactor.el recommended a decent amount, but as
a dyed-in-the-wool take-no-prisoners vim user, I can't use it.  I've always
thought it was weird that refactoring was so tightly coupled to editors and
IDEs, so I thought I'd try writing some refactors as an nrepl middleware,
that would ideally be able to be used across editors.  I've only
re-implemented the threading and some of the cycling refactors from
clj-refactor.el, but it's to the point where I'm going to investigate
actually integrating with vim or light table.  I've never written any
plugins for either of these editors so I might discover there are good
reasons I haven't seen refactoring done as a client/server type thing.
Anyway, the code is here: https://github.com/cgag/nrepl-refactor , if
anyone has any has any feedback I'd love to hear it, and if anyone has
vimscript or lighttable plugin experience and wants to help, that'd be
great as well.

Curtis