I wrote pred-cond for Midje way back, which does what you want.
https://github.com/marick/Midje/blob/master/src/midje/clojure/core.clj#L176

Example use:
https://github.com/marick/Midje/blob/master/src/midje/parsing/1_to_explicit_form/facts.clj#L100

Like normal cond pred-cond will short-circuit once it hits a match (so
unlike con->)