Hi,

 I'm a bit late to the party here (and very new to the party - this being
my first post to the group) but maybe this of interest:

 I've been working on number 1 and sort of number 2 since the start of the
year, and have something pretty solid working now. It's a browser based
REPL, in the notebook style with nice javascript-based visualisation. In
fact, I said it better in the README that I was writing this morning:

"You can think of it like a pretty REPL that can plot graphs, or you can
think of it as an editor for rich documents that
can contain interactive Clojure code, graphs, table, notes, LaTeX formulae.
Whatever works for you! One of the main
aims is to make it lightweight enough that you can use it day-to-day
instead of the command-line REPL, but also offer
the power to perform and document complex data analysis and modelling
tasks. Above all else, Gorilla tries not to
dictate your workflow, but rather to fit in to the way you like to work,
hopefully putting a bit more power to your
elbow."

It's got some features that I think are pretty neat: visualisations as
values, notebook files are also plain clojure files, very lightweight
interface (it's no iPython!). I was planning to get an initial release out
next week or the week after. (BTW, I should note that the client side is
written in javascript, not clojurescript - as it evolved from an earlier
javascript project). Screenshot of extremely hastily put together example,
attached! I haven't done much in the way of Incanter integration, but it's
planned (and should work really well I think).

I appreciate it's hard to judge, given that you haven't seen anything of it
yet, but I'd be very happy if it was interest for the submission. And I'm
in the position and hopefully have the skills to help mentor someone (being
an academic) if that's of use. And I'd be really very happy to do it.

Anyway, like I say, I appreciate that I'm unknown here, and talking about a
project that no-one has seen yet, at the last minute (!) but it seemed like
it would be silly not to mention what I'm up to :-) I'm happy to write up a
few words for the wiki in the format above if anyone thinks it's a good
idea.

Yours,

Jony

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Ry_XuBKpUf8/Uv0nZ1nJRcI/AAAAAAAAD1Q/YEjTqHj5vlk/s1600/Screen+Shot+2014-02-13+at+20.12.17.png>