I've accepted that no book will help me, to learn a new language.  There
are always show-stoppers (unexpected errors) with the tools that a book
recommends, including Lighttable or the Intellij La Clojure plugin or just
about all the others, except for Clooj (so far).  If I (using myself as the
example, because perhaps not everyone has these same experiences), count on
everything in a book working exactly the way the author says, then a lot of
time is wasted, sometimes weeks or months, just getting a tool to work.

So, I use multiple books at one time.  Start with the first chapter or few
pages from book #1, then do the same with book #2, and the next book.
 Also, run through several 'getting started' tutorials.  If one avenue
doesn't work, just jump right to another book or tutorial, and go back to
the offending book later.  Seems confusing at first, but eventually things
just become clearer naturally; and the fingers start learning, while the
brain does the same.

Short answer - using Web Development with Clojure, along with the Early
release versions of Clojure Cookbook, Clojure in Action MEAP, and other
materials.

Good luck, Erlis.  We do seem to be getting on board, at a great time.
 Clojure seems to be picking up steam.