Hi David

I tried changing :advanced mode to :whitespace mode. My index.html file
looks as follows:

    <script src="http://fb.me/react-0.9.0.js";></script>
    <script src="js/om_ho.js"></script>

my project.clj file looks as follows:
(defproject om-ho "0.0.1-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :license {:name "Eclipse Public License - v 1.0"
            :url "http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html";
            :distribution :repo}

  :min-lein-version "2.3.4"

  :source-paths ["src/clj" "src/cljs"]

  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.5.1"]
                 [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2156"]
                 [org.clojure/core.async "0.1.267.0-0d7780-alpha"]
                 [om "0.5.0"]
                 [com.facebook/react "0.9.0"]]

  :plugins [[lein-cljsbuild "1.0.2"]]

  :hooks [leiningen.cljsbuild]

  :cljsbuild
  {:builds {:om-ho
            {:source-paths ["src/cljs"]
             :compiler
             {:output-to "dev-resources/public/js/om_ho.js"
              :optimizations :none
              :pretty-print false}}}})

With this setup. Evaluating core.cljs (which is taken directly from your
Higher Order Components tutorial) I see the, "XHR finished Loading" events
in the browser, which is a good sign, but the only text which renders is,
"Registry". I assume this is because of the missing goog.closure lines in
the index.html file

i.e.
<script src="out/goog/base.js type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">goog.require("om_ho.core");</script>

When I include these two lines I get the same errors that Chris mentioned
above.

Would really appreciate your help.

Clifford