Hi Jarrod,

Sounds to me like you're using harpjs mainly as an asset pipeline
replacement? Stasis doesn't care about Jade, LESS or any such thing -
because that is covered by other libraries that you would use along with
it. Stasis is only concerned with 1) serving your pages live in
development, and then 2) exporting them to disk. All sites using Stasis
that I know
of<https://github.com/magnars/stasis#are-there-any-full-fledged-examples-to-look-at>use

Optimus <https://github.com/magnars/optimus> for its frontend optimization.
It has a LESS asset loader <https://github.com/magnars/optimus-less>, but
no one has made one for Jade. I would guess you could use
Twixt<https://github.com/AvisoNovate/twixt>instead, which comes bundled with
support for both Jade and LESS.

But again - if you're using harpjs mainly for its compilation, Stasis isn't
a good fit. You could probably use Twixt directly instead, and do your
compilation in the same process that is serving your web pages.

- Magnar