Ah, that's a pity cfmljure isn't as easy to use as I thought it was. In the
tradeoff between skilled Clojure developers being a rare and perhaps
expensive commodity and the need to rapidly develop an app
to fulfill business goals (and keep your job), cfmljure seems like it could
offer a means to slowly integrate and learn Clojure as skills and a real
need develop.

Aria Media Sagl
Via Rompada 40
6987 Caslano