Thank you, I have tried that but haven't found out anything. There is only
one part of the tree that mentions core cache, no conflict (perhaps b/c
there is none until eastwood enters the scene):

[leiningen "2.3.4"]
   [stencil "0.3.2"]
     [org.clojure/core.cache "0.6.2"]

which is only 0.0.1 version behind the latest (and excluding it did not
help)

--
*Forget software. Strive to make an impact, deliver a valuable change.*

*(**Vær så snill og hjelp meg med å forbedre norsken **min –** skriftlig og
muntlig. Takk!**)*

Jakub Holy
Solutions Engineer | +47 966 23 666
Iterate AS | www.iterate.no
The Lean Software Development Consultancy
- http://theholyjava.wordpress.com/ -