The version published at http://clojure.org/cheatsheet has been updated to
the latest version, with new functions and macros added to Clojure 1.6
marked with (1.6) before them.

There is a link near the top of that page "Download other versions with
tooltips" that links to a page with several other variations of the cheat
sheet, of which this is my personal favorite:

http://jafingerhut.github.io/cheatsheet-clj-1.3/cheatsheet-tiptip-cdocs-summary.html

It is my favorite because you can hover over Clojure symbol names and the
doc string, plus a little more info, pops up, without having to click
anything.  Nice for quickly browsing the docs of functions that have been
organized by roughly similar functionality.

Most links there go to docs for the symbol on ClojureDocs.org, but for the
relatively few added since Clojure 1.4, it links to the auto-generated docs
(from the doc strings) on clojure.github.io.  If/when ClojureDocs.org is
updated to add those few symbols, I can change those links.

I still haven't added reducers -- since I haven't really used them myself,
I don't have any bright ideas on how to organize them.  In the absence of
insightful suggestions from those who are familiar with them, I will
probably just toss them all together in one new category for reducers and
stick them somewhere.

Andy