Or, you could make a directory called 'checkouts' inside the poker project
directory, and put a symlink in there to the testgen project directory.
Lein will look in the checkouts directory before it looks to any
repository. See  here:

https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/doc/TUTORIAL.md#checkout-dependencies

This way is nice if you're going to work on both projects in parallel as
you don't need to run lein install every time you change testgen.

Jony