My spouse (Vicki Brown) has put together a very short survey on wiki
use.  If this is of possible interest to you, read on...

-r

The SurveyMonkey page for the "Wiki Use Survey" is located at:

   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=17tHn4bsQ98%2fV6zkaM3gAw%3d%3d

Quoting from the survey's preamble:

  As a wiki consultant, specializing in "enterprise" wikis,
  I've noticed that:

   - many companies use wikis
   - there are multiple options to choose from
   - features and functionality vary
   - opinions vary widely
   - understanding of what features are available varies even more

   I thought it would be interesting to ask people in different areas
   (tech writers, developers, etc) about their wiki use, collect the
   data, and publish the results (in a blog post).

   If you use a wiki at your job, I would appreciate it if you would
   respond to the following survey.  All questions are optional except
   the first one.

   (If you use a wiki for personal projects, I would be interested in
   hearing about that as well.)

   - Vicki, v...@cfcl.com

    N.B. I shouldn't need to say this, but: Published results will
    not include any names or contact information of people or companies!

 --
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           r...@cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation