I'm in the early stages of developing a real-world app for a customer that will
use a full clojure stack.  It's maybe not as sexy as all the social networking
examples you see, but I think it's more representative of the types of apps
most people write to satisfy real business needs.

The app is for a service company doing industrial electrical work, and will be
used to manage jobs, schedule crews, order parts, tie into the accounting
system for invoicing - typical stuff that every business needs to manage.  It
will have a web interface as well as mobile, since one of main goals is to
equip the crews with tablets to use in the field.

It's a big project that I wouldn't even attempt as a side project if it weren't
for the leverage clojure gives me.

One thing I would like to do is blog about the project as I work on it.  I
think this would not only be valuable for the community at large, but also
would help me to vet my design choices based on feedback.

I'm meeting with the customer tomorrow and will bring this up.  I know him
well, and I expect to get his approval, so hopefully I'll have the blog up in
the next week or so.