+1 to this concept. Also, I don't live near a ClojureBridge workshop, or user
groups.  One thing I've been arranging is pair programming sessions, which may
turn into something for helping folks meet each other and work on interesting
stuff.  But, it's a different approach.

On Apr 11, 2014, at 1:07 PM, Erlis Vidal <er...@erlisvidal.com> wrote:

> Anyone doing something about this? I would like to start contributing to some
> OSS it's the only chance I'll have to use clojure in something useful, I
> don't have the privilege to use it at work but I really don't know where to
> start.
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Bridget <bridget.hill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, January 27, 2014 9:35:17 AM UTC-5, Michael Klishin wrote:
> Bridget:
> Are there any other Clojure projects that are doing this?
>
> Some ClojureWerkz [1] projects do, and eventually all key ones will.
>
> 1. http://clojurewerkz.org
>
> MK
>
> That's excellent. One thought is to create and publish a list of open source
> Clojure projects that tag newcomer issues to encourage involvement. I can
> create something new, but maybe it makes sense to do this  under an existing
> project. ClojureWerkz seems pretty close to that type of thing. Just a
> thought. You can contact me off-list if you're interested in talking about it.
>
> Bridget

Best,
Marcus

Marcus Blankenship