On Apr 16, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Mimmo Cosenza <mimmo.cose...@gmail.com> wrote:
> which means you stopped to use emacs because of Java like I did 20 years ago?

Yup, that was pretty much why. For a while I was very enamored with Together/J
which integrated UML diagramming and Java code editing and actually had full
round-tripping of Java classes and UML Class Diagrams (as well as one-way
generation of Java from a couple of other UML diagrams).

> Have you noted that your fingers still remember emacs key-chords?

It took a few days to kickstart the memory - and about a week for the pain in
my fingers to subside as I re-trained them to use Emacs! :)

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."