I started with JoC and reading Programming Clojure now. Both give pretty
good introduction to the language and its capabilities. JoC is full of
not-so-simple examples, but they make one's brain work, show the clojure
way, and are good for people how know they way around programming in
general.

Programming Clojure, on the other hand is pretty thorough, and is a decent
manual. If you are a kind of person who likes to learn about something
before trying to use it, I'd recommend to start with it.