Hi, all.  This test run of office hours was fun, and I hope to do it again
soon.  Unfortunately, as I said above, for the next several weeks at least
I will be in transit, but I hope to have more office hours in the future.

I've started a new thread on the list, trying to drum up community support,
so hopefully soon there will be more people across more time zones offering
more office hours.  We'll see.

And if you are in Europe, remember that Ulises is still offering, at what
looks like 1300-1400 UTC (I think):
https://ucb.youcanbook.me/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fucb.youcanbook.me%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGoo6exDmYGhdu-4qu3L9tL2v8AkQ>

Best wishes,
Leif