If you've read those sites, then read the source. It's not that hard to
understand once you understand that Vectors are trees:
https://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/master/src/jvm/clojure/lang/PersistentVector.java

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:46 AM, sorin cristea <srncris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 4:32:00 PM UTC+3, François Rey wrote:
>>
>> On 04/06/14 14:59, sorin cristea wrote:
>> >  do you know how is store a 'value' in a PersistentVector or in a
>> > PersistentHashMap ?
>> Hi Sorin,
>> Your question is difficult to understand without more context.
>> Are you trying to use Clojure data structures from Java?
>> http://www.lispcast.com/3-things-java-can-steal-from-clojure
>> Are you trying to understand how to use clojure data structures?
>> http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_clojure/arrays.html
>> http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_clojure/hashes.html
>> Are you trying to understand how clojure data structure work internally?
>> http://hypirion.com/musings/understanding-persistent-vector-pt-1
>> http://hypirion.com/musings/understanding-persistent-vector-pt-2
>> http://hypirion.com/musings/understanding-persistent-vector-pt-3
>>

> Hi Francois,
>
> I'm trying to understand how clojure persistence data structure, specially
> PersistentVector and PersistentHashMap, work internally
>
> Thanks.

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
programs.”
(Robert Firth)