On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Timothy Baldridge <tbaldri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I say this too many times on this list, but I'll say it again. The best way
> to test defn- functions is to never use defn- in the first place. Instead
> move implementation functions into an internal namespace that way they can
> be accessed if needed, but are out of the way of the public api.

Just a note that I got essentially the opposite feedback from
Clojure/core about java.jdbc some time back. It had an implementation
namespace and an API namespace, and when I asked for feedback and what
needed to be addressed before considering a 1.0.0 release (yes, I was
planning well ahead), they said not to have a separate implementation
namespace. So java.jdbc is one namespace, with implementation details
as private functions now.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."