On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Dave Della Costa <ddellaco...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Divyansh has posted 3 links in the last 3 months.
>
> So?
>
> > It's not because we don't like the content. I didn't even read the
> > content.
>
> > I have seen another post by Gijs. He links to his blog. But he's also
> > announcing an open source project. I see no problems with that. I even
> > posted it to hacker news.
>
> So, *is* it about the content or not?  I'm still not understanding what
> line Divyansh's post is crossing.

It's not the content in his website, it's the content posted to the mailing
list.

To further expand on this; I didn't participate in the literate programming
thread, but I think it belongs here. The kind of post we're discussing here
is a purely promotional kind. Please scroll and read the OP again.