Hi Chris,

I have long collected metrics on various Clojure code bases, and have had
grand plans for automating the process with an open source tool.

The metrics you look at depend heavily on what you care about - the most
telling metrics I've used recently are Assertion Density [1], an adaption
of LSCC [2], and an attempt at cognitive load [3].  Typical things I look
at are namespace manipulation/jumps per file,
docstring-on-function-percentage, distribution of defn size, distribution
of anonymous function size, number of functions per namespace, number of
symbols per namespace.  In the past I've looked at an adaptation of
cyclomatic complexity, distribution of all functions used, and namespace
fan-in/fan-out.

I'll echo what others have said above: eastwood, dynalint, and basic `lein
check` are good approaches for general lint activities.

Cheers,
Paul

[1] http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2014/2/171689-mars-code/fulltext
[2]