Hello Andrey,

after having spent some time with Haskell lately, trying to wrap my head
around those categorical abstractions, I enjoy your take on them a lot. At
first glance, I feel your design blends in with clojure's style very well.

Also, congratulations on the documentation, it's a great read for readers
familiar with dynamically typed languages.

A question:

Your take on `return` took me a bit off guard. It's a cool use case for a
dynamic variable, but can you cover all cases with it? What about if you
start by binding a couple of returns into each other and only then bind it
into a specific monad?
Full Disclosure: I also spent some thought on how the type of a `return`
could be determined in a dynamic language; I was thinking along the lines
of making return a macro and passing it as an unevaluated thunk until the
type can be determined. This should be possible due to associativity in
monads. What do you think?

cheers