Hi,

I have a list of epoch times which map to HTTP requests.

'(1405060202611
1405060201157
1405060201361
1405060201261
1405060200391
1405060201458
1405060201705
1405060201058
1405060205062
1405060201558
1405060201761
....)

I am trying to find out how many HTTP requests I have in a specified time
period, so I can graph requests per second.

I was thinking of using reverse and subtracting the first from the list
from the second and recurring, which would give me the time period between
every two requests - which is a start.

Any help appreciated here.

Many Thanks

Aidy