David,

I personally have no plans to port tools.analyzer.jvm to a
tools.analyzer.clr, not for disinterest but simply because I don't know
anything about the .NET platform nor about clojureCLR.

That said, it shouldn't be hard to port it at all, the main file to port
would be
https://github.com/clojure/tools.analyzer.jvm/blob/master/src/main/clojure/clojure/tools/analyzer/jvm/utils.clj
which contains most of the functions that deal with reflection on t.a.jvm,
everything else should just be a matter of replacing class names from
java.lang.* to their CLR counterpart.

The only issue with all this, is that ATM tools.analyzer itself can only
run on clojure on the JVM because of
https://github.com/clojure/tools.analyzer/blob/master/src/main/clojure/clojure/tools/analyzer/utils.clj#L67-L70

My suggestion would be to wait for clojure 1.7 which should have support
for feature expressions and would make it possible for tools.analyzer to
be source compatible with clojureCLR too (all the code except for that
line is pure clojure, there are a bunch of instance checks for
clojure.lang.* types but it's my understanding that clojureCLR maintains
that class hierarchy).

A relevant ticket that might add a pattern? function to core that would
solve this is http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1298

In any case, if you want to go ahead and start porting t.a.jvm to
t.a.clr until we wait for 1.7 and feature-expressions or `c.c/pattern?`,
feel free to contact me privately and we can discuss this further.

Thanks,
Nicola