Andy, I would go for quantity over quality here. There's really a lot of
libraries but only some applications (where I think LightTable is one of
the most polished applications).

Don't miss the quite good catalogue http://www.clojure-toolbox.com/
some things are a bit outdated, but it doesn't matter!

Some nice libraries and applications to skim through would be

https://github.com/flatland/useful

everything in the Clojure's github repo

https://github.com/clojure/

LightTable (although mostly using ClojureScript)

https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable

There are small examples of web applications here and there, but really
most things are parts that is meant to be put together, which is not eas to
begin with.

Pedestal is a quite complete web-framework, but abandoned its frontend
because of a more promising road ahead with Om (which is based on React.js
but still quite alpha).

https://github.com/pedestal/pedestal

https://github.com/swannodette/om

Riemann is partly a complete Clojure application, but with a web frontend
in Ruby, I think.

https://github.com/aphyr/riemann

Overtone is a quite large music synthesizer project

https://github.com/overtone/overtone

be sure to checkout at-at as well:

https://github.com/overtone/at-at

Apart from that, read all source code you can, most that is put up is quite
good, and usually very concise!

/Linus