I have no expectations for anyone. Clojars has been free to use
(push/pull,individual/corp) since it started. I have no intentions of
changing that. My belief is there is value to maintenance/dev, and hope
that it can financed in a sustainable way.  If it can be done by being
spread out among people deriving that value, then even better.

I'll plan to set up something for individuals in the future, though that
will wait until after I talk to businesses. As for numbers, I don't have a
direct answer for you. It comes down to the value the company can get back.
I'm starting with conversations with businesses that are interested, and
will determine from there.