lein repl
nREPL server started on port 60264 on host 127.0.0.1 - nrepl://127.0.0.1:60264
REPL-y 0.3.1
Clojure 1.6.0
    Docs: (doc function-name-here)
          (find-doc "part-of-name-here")
  Source: (source function-name-here)
 Javadoc: (javadoc java-object-or-class-here)
    Exit: Control+D or (exit) or (quit)
 Results: Stored in vars *1, *2, *3, an exception in *e

test.core=> (use 'aprint.core)
nil
test.core=> (aprint "hello")
"hello"
nil
test.core=> Bye for now!
192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test
tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$ 192:test tao$

after I quit the REPL, on which I have used aprint, the enter key can not
switch to new line properly.

sorry for my poor english.

--
tao.zhou2009