Hi Robin,

Thanks for adding a README. It might contain a couple of errors though.

I can't make sense of this for example:

(def person-map {:name "Robin"
                 :age 25
                 :sex :male})

(def person-diff (differ/diff test-map {:name "Robin Heggelund Hansen"
                                        :age 26})
;; person-diff will now be [{:name "Robin Heggelund Hansen", :age
26};;                          {:sex 0}]

Where did test-map come from? I'm assuming it's person-map. Why is :sex 0?
Is he fat and bald? If that's a list of keys that's removed, I suggest
using a set there.

(differ/patch {:specie :dog
               :sex :female}
              person-diff)
;; Will return {:name "Robin Heggelund Hansen";;              :age
26;;              :specie :dog}

Shouldn't the result contain [:sex :female] as well?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM, Robin Heggelund Hansen <
skinney...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/Skinney/differ
>
> I needed a way to send diffs of data from a cljs web-app to a clj backend,
> and I found clojure.data/diff to be a pain to work with, so i created my
> own solution. It currently only supports maps (and nested maps...), but
> support for lists, vectors and sets is on the roadmap for the next version.
> This version is mostly for me to test with my own app, which currently only
> uses maps.

Kind Regards,
Atamert Ölçgen

-+-