Hi,

I am using the ring-transit middleware but something doesn't seem to be
quite right. Below is the code on the server side:

(defn get-test-data []
  {:a 1 :b 2})

(defroutes app-routes
  (GET "/" [] (main-page))
  (wrap-transit-response
    (GET "/test" [] (get-test-data)))
  (route/resources "/")
  (route/not-found "Not Found"))

(def app
  (-> app-routes
      (handler/site)
      (wrap-transit-params)))

On the client I am getting this error when using cljs-ajax:

something bad happened: 200 Unexpected end of input  Format should have
been Transit

and the content-length is reported as 0 by postman. I am sure the error is
between my ears ;)  but I have no idea what!! Any ideas?

TIA,
Thomas