At the very least, all the places where you switched to method/property
syntax now require runtime reflection. Try leaving those as they were, or
switching to using the keyword as the function (which is somewhat more
idiomatic).  You could instead hint the appropriate object type in each
function, but part of the benefit of records is that most code should be
agnostic as to whether it has a plain map or a record.