Hi Torsten,

I may add this some time in the future, bu for now I always used form based
login, so some sort of a combination of SPA and traditional framework.
Did you see this series:
http://rundis.github.io/blog/2015/buddy_auth_part2.html
This seems to go into the direction you are looking for, maybe it is
helpful.

Best Regards,
Sven