We at CircleCI have been running our clojurescript.test tests with Karma
lately, with great results. Easy access to Chrome devtools for unit tests
is great, and it provides great community plugins like junit-formatted xml
output (which CircleCI understands).

You can read about how it works in our blog post on the topic
<http://blog.circleci.com/testing-clojurescript-code-with-clojurescript-test-and-karma/?utm_campaign=clojurescript-karma-blog&utm_medium=post&utm_source=clojure-mailing-list&utm_content=announce>.

The main caveat is that at the moment our karma-cljs.test adapter is
hardcoded to call "circle.karma.run_tests_for_karma" as an entry point to
the ClojureScript side of things. We also use a bit of a hack to load all
of the test namespaces when {:optimizations :none} is used.

That said, we're curious if there is much community interest in running
ClojureScript tests this way. If so, we can look into making things more
generic and robust.

Thanks!

-The CircleCI Team