At the moment I have the following function:
    (defn do-show-table
      [table]
      (doseq [{:keys [table_name]} (show-tables db-spec)]
             (when (= (lower-case table) (lower-case table_name))
               (let [format "%-20s %-30s %-5s %-5s %-20s\n"]
                 (printf format "Field" "Type" "Null?" "Key" "Default")
                 (doseq [{:keys [field type null key default]}
                          (jdbc/query db-spec [(str "SHOW COLUMNS FROM "
table)])]
                        (printf format field type null key default))))))

In this case it is not very important, because the outer sequence will not
be very big. But I would like to leave the doseq at the moment that the
when is executed. It will be done 0 or 1 times, so after it is done, there
is no use in continuing the sequence walk.

The second part is that I would like to do an action if it is done 0 times
after the doseq. Is this possible?

--
Cecil Westerhof