Wishlist: for macros, metadata about the vars a macro will define. (E.g.,
(defmacro defrecord [...]) will define (->NAME arg...), (map->NAME m) when
executed.)

This would allow a lot more source analysis for the common case of def*
macros which are just fancy ways of def-ing vars, but without having to
eval the macro. Maybe even without having to eval anything, if the
mechanism is entirely declarative!

This is an issue Colin Fleming (creator of Cursive) has talked about
before, and I remember him saying something about creating such a mechanism
for library authors to use for better Cursive integration. It'd be nice if
such a mechanism could be standardized so the entire ecosystem could
benefit. You should talk to him about this because he's given a fair amount
of thought to this problem.