If you look on the core.async Github page
<https://github.com/clojure/core.async>, it describes this as what you need
to pull the latest alpha into your project.clj:

 [org.clojure/clojure "1.6.0"]
 [org.clojure/core.async "0.1.346.0-17112a-alpha"]

There's also a link to a list of other versions on Maven central
<http://rch.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.clojure%22%20AND%20a%3A%22core.async%22>
.

Bear in mind that alpha versions of software can be unstable and have new
bugs as well as new features, so if you're not looking to use a bleeding
edge version of core.async, you may also want to consider doing without
poll!