This is something that I'm currently working on:
https://github.com/funcool/catacumba
It is still in alpha, but it has the same philosophy that you have mention.

Cheers.
Andrey

Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <andrei.anto...@kaleidos.net> / <n...@niwi.be

http://www.niwi.be <http://www.niwi.be/page/about/>