On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 11:50:27 AM UTC-4, Fluid Dynamics wrote:

> On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 11:34:26 AM UTC-4, clifford wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am using juxt/bidi for route matching.
>>
>> with the following routes:
>>
>>> (def routes ["/" {"index.html" :index
>>>                         "articles/" {"index.html" :article-index
>>>                                      [:id] :article}}])
>>

>> It correctly matches at the REPL.
>>
>>> (match-route routes "/articles/4")
>>> => {:handler :article, :route-params {:id "4"}}
>>

>> However in the browser, when I hit the url, localhost:3000/articles/4
>> It attempts to download a file with name "4", can anybody let me know
>> what I'm doing wrong here?
>>
>> Clifford
>>

> What is the Content-Type returned by that URL? If it's not text/html and
> the URL doesn't end with ".html" the browser will do that, even if the
> server is in fact responding with the article page. I don't know why the
> Content-Type would be wrong (or missing) though.

Addendum: you can test easily by saving the "4" file from the browser and
opening it in Notepad. If it's the HTML of the article numbered 4 then the
server is mostly working, but not setting Content-Type header appropriately
on that route. If the file is something else, then something else is wrong.