>Also, most of the time you do not need any complex "framework" to build a
basic webservice with Clojure.

True. Also, what is a basic web service? I have a friend who just got done
with the 12 week crash-course in Rails that is offered by DevBootcamp in
New York City. In 12 weeks he had to learn:

what is an http header?

what is a request?

what is a response?

what is Unix?

what is a terminal?

basic terminal tools: cd, find, grep, cat, less, |, >, <, sudo, chmod

what is a "port" and how does it work with IP addresses?

what is DNS?

what is an application server?

what is a web server?

how to set up a reverse proxy

Javascript

Ruby

gems

Rails

Rake commands: db:migrate, db:load, 'rake routes' etc,

ActiveRecord

SQL

MySql

foreign key relationships

Javascript

pre-processors

HTML template languages

etc, etc, etc,

You get the idea. There is a lot to know. The only language that makes it
really easy to get going on the web is PHP. If the question is "How can
Clojure be as simple as PHP to get started with?" then I think that is an
interesting question, and we could work toward that as a community -- there
might be some defaults that eventually let Lisp demonstrate its power to
simplify things. But making things as easy as PHP is a difficult challenge.
Making things as easy as Rails should be easy, because Rails is not
especially easy for beginners.