A complete comparison would take quite a long time and probably warrants a
journal paper-length effort.  In short:

Anglican: fast, composable queries, parallel, expressive - slower than Stan
for models in which one can use HMC and less modular than Venture
Stan: no recursion, continuous valued parameters only; good mixing thanks
to gradients and HMC
Venture: same expressivity; dependency tracking allowing slightly greater
diversity of inference techniques albeit at (currently) high overhead,
"programmable" inference,