Hi Nathan,

I've been developing a small library to do exactly
that: https://github.com/bensu/doo

It's still alpha and doesn't support all Js targets but it will get there
:) I haven't tried test.check for clojurescript yet, but if you run into
trouble please post an issue since it should work.

Hope this helps

Sebastian