Hi Nicolas, I don’t unfortunately (and I appreciate just how necessary focused
demos are). It isn’t a blocker so I don’t have the time to investigate this
much at the moment (major deadline approaching).

It is interesting that not many other people seem to be affected, and it is the
kind of thing that you would immediately notice ;).

CLJ-703 is interesting, but this performance drop is happening when processing
items from the DB, way after compilation.

Thanks again.