I just released version 0.1.0 of Afterglow so that other interested people
can start exploring it. I simply cannot believe I have been able to create
a system like this in a couple of months, after being inspired by the
example of Overtone. Thank you, Clojure community, for making software
development so powerful and so much fun again!

Interested parties can find the repository
here: https://github.com/brunchboy/afterglow