Hi Atamert,

For future reference, posting these questions
to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aleph-lib will ensure I'll see
them sooner.

The `source-only` method is just a way to make sure that the chance for
confusion is minimized, it doesn't prevent the underlying object from being
used normally.  As for your scenario, I'm not sure I completely understand.
 In a standard stream, the flow of data is:

[ sink -> source ]

So if you `put!` something into the sink, you can `take!` it from the
source.  If you use `source-only` and connect that to some other sink, then
the flow of data will be

[ sink -> source ] -> sink

So the source is only connected to one sink, not two.  Maybe I'm
misunderstanding you, though.

Zach