Hey Roelof,

Moe's answered your question perfectly.

Unfortunately I'm not sure it'll help you. All that's been written up
there is a reverse function that works on both a string and a
sequence.

Firstly I think you might need to check up on what a palindrome is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palindrome

You need to:
- take the first half of the sequence
- take second half
- compare them

and work around the fact that sometimes sequences have an odd number
of elements.

Have you seen the take and drop functions yet? They'd really help. As
would Math/floor and Math/ceil. Those, a reverse and an = will make
bob your uncle.

If you haven't seen them writing a recursive function would be a solution too.

I'm not sure what the "hint" is about. It seems very misleading to me.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Tristan