Thanks James!  You helped me get another step along the way, I got this
working.

Of course you mentioned Crouton; you should and I asked for advice on my
approach.  So please allow me to expand the problem statement and you may
advise me further...

Once I get this HTML parsed, I know that somewhere buried in this page is
an *<input>* tag that has *name="name"* attribute where I will specify the
name value at run time.  I will need to be able to programmatically find
this tag and pul some values out of it.  Will using *clj-tagsoup* or *Crouton
*make this location operation easier?  Perhaps even using *Enlive *might
make it easier, since the location and path to the tag is not known; it
must be located.