On 2 Nov 2015, at 13:11, Grahack <christophegrag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm resurrecting this thread in case there is something new that happened
> concerning complex numbers that was not logged here.
> So was there some progress made?
>
> I also wanted to add that mixing rationals and complex wuold be super cool,
> like:
>
> (* 1/2 i) => i/2)

There is now a complex number library that  the Java commons-math3 Complex
library:

https://github.com/alanforr/complex/.

This library does not mix rationals and complex since the underlying Java
library uses doubles.

Mike Anderson has written a complex matrix library:

https://github.com/mikera/core.matrix.complex.

Alan