Hello,

I have a web site that uses cookies for authentication.  You logon to a
specific URL with your username and password using a POST (which I have
working; I get a 200 status back) which should create a cookie; then you
use the cookie for all future access to the web site.

I have all of this working on a Windows client using PowerShell.  I'm
trying to expand my horizons and start using Clojure for my projects.  So
I'm trying to take my working PowerShell script and re-implement it in
Clojure.

I read the section in the *clj-http.client* documentation about using a
cookie store and I thought I did it correctly.  Here's what I did:

(require '[clj-http.client :as client])

(def my-cs (clj-http.cookies/cookie-store))
  (client/post login-URL {:body post-data
                          :cookie-store my-cs})
  (client/get customer-list-URL {:cookie-store my-cs})

I was hoping to get a cookie shoved into *my-cs* and then be able to use it
in future accesses.  The *client/post* call gets a 200 status back, but
when I try to look at *my-cs* it is *nil*. What am I doing wrong?  TIA!