Hello, Alex. Thank you for your work.

Direct linking is a feature that we wait for a long. We need to obfuscate
our code, so direct linking is really helps us.
But I wonder, why there is keyword and symbols interning left in the static
initalizer in the class:

L1 {
             ldc "clojure.core" (java.lang.String)
             ldc "float?" (java.lang.String)
             invokestatic clojure/lang/RT
var((Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lclojure/lang/Var;);
             checkcast clojure/lang/Var
             putstatic malt/utils$string_to_double.const__0:clojure.lang.Var
}

But neither *invoke* nor *invokeStatic *doesn't use them.
We want to get rid of this interns because they undermine code obfuscation.

Thank you

Clojure 1.8.0-RC2 is now available. *This build is a "release candidate"!* We